Stumbling into a legal problem — whether it be an auto accident, discrimination at work or consumer fraud — can leave you confused and overwhelmed. Unfortunately, our legal system is not geared toward making it easy for the average person to navigate tough legal issues.
At Humphrey Law Firm, P.C., we are dedicated to guiding people like you through difficult legal circumstances in Iowa Employment, Personal Injury and Medical Malpractice issues. Our attorney, Marc Humphrey, and dedicated staff share a commitment to helping others — particularly those who have suffered injustice. And because we handle most cases on a contingency fee basis, you can obtain quality legal representation without having to worry about straining yourself financially.
An Iowa Employment, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice Attorney
Dedicated To Fighting Injustice In A Wide Range Of Cases For 30 Years
We represent clients facing a broad range of legal issues. Our areas of focus include:
- Employee representation: Employees have important rights under state and federal law. If your employer has violated your rights or broken the law, you may be entitled to significant compensation and other legal recourse. Our firm can guide you through your options for pursuing justice.
- Consumer protection: All too often, greedy businesses take advantage of trusting consumers in misguided efforts to maximize profits. Iowa law takes a strong stance against consumer fraud. We can help you take advantage of these provisions to enforce your rights.
- Medical negligence: Lawyer Marc Humphrey enjoys a renowned reputation for his experience and success in pursuing medical negligent claims on behalf of victims and their loved ones. He is well-versed in the legal and practical nuances of presenting a powerful case.
- Personal injury: Our firm represents injury victims in all types of claims, including brain injuries, auto accidents, slip-and-fall accidents, product liability and other significant trauma cases. Mr. Humphrey has extensive experience handling personal injury cases, including trials.
- Mediation and arbitration: Attorney Humphrey leverages his decades of trial experience and in-depth legal knowledge to serve as a mediator and arbitrator in complex litigation matters.
As an accomplished trial attorney with more than 30 years of experience, Mr. Humphrey approaches each case with a passionate determination to achieve the best outcome possible. Many of our former clients refer others to us as a result of this unwavering commitment to personal, tenacious representation.
Statewide Trial Experience | Free Consultation
Learn more about our Humphrey Law Firm or to discuss your particular situation with us during a free consultation by calling 515-331-3510. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, our law firm serves clients statewide to obtain justice in employment law, including workplace sexual harassment and discrimination, and with personal injury and medical negligence issues.